Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere D.O., F.A.O.C.O.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from University of Detroit, Dr. Cavaliere attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. After graduating, Dr. Cavaliere completed his internship at Mt. Clemens General Hospital and residency at St. John (Oakland General Hospital) and Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital.
As a resident in the early 90's Dr. Sal Cavalier traveled with Dr. Chambers in learning the most up to date hair transplant techniques of that time. As a facial plastic surgeon Dr. Cavalier performed much of the trauma reconstructive procedures of the head and neck in the trauma centers he worked at. Aside from facial reconstructive & cosmetic procedures, he handled scalp avulsions, tears and tumors of the scalp. He performed tissue expansion as well as scalp reductions for post traumatic scalp and hair loss. With Dr. Chambers he adapted more of the cosmetic techniques and has integrated his own approaches as well as the most sophisticated cutting edge technology for improved outcomes in hair restoration.
Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
Michigan, New York & California
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck
- Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Michigan Otolaryngological Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
October 6, 2006
Aesthetic Science Institute
Jason Posner M.D.
Boca Raton, FL
July 2005-July 2006
Greg Roche, D.O.
Breast Augmentation - Liposuction
Bloomfield Hills, MI
July 2004 - September 2004
Bissoon Institute of Mesotherapy
Dr. Lionel Bissoon
New York, NY 10023
- Neurotology, Minnesota Ear, Head and Neck Clinic
- Otorhinolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
- General Surgery St. John - Oakland General Hospital
- Rotating Internship, Mount Clemens General Hospital
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Detroit, B.S. Bachelor of Science/Major Biology
- Endolymphatic Hydrops in Non-Meniere's Patients. Clinical Study. Presented at The International Otopathology Society, June 2003
- Midline Posterior Fossa Lesions. Clinical Study Presented at International Otopathology Society, June 2000
- Histopathology Study. Presented at the International Otopathology Society in 1997. Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Temporal Bone with Concurrent Adenocarcinoma, June 1997
- Effects of Anabolic Steroids on Tendons. Michigan State University Roger Haut, Ph.D., June 1987
Lectures & Presentations
- Exercise Physiology & Mesotherapy (Ft. Lauderdale, FL), April 15, 2005
- Alopecia & Mesotherapy (West Palm Beach, FL), September 13, 2003
- Hydrops per ECOG in Non-Meniere's Patients AOCOO - Mid-year Meeting (Detroit, MI), June 9, 2003
- Hydrops per ECOG in Non-Meniere's Patients International Otopathology Society (Boston, MA), June 18, 2000
- Oculovestibular Signs in the Patient with Midline Posterior Fossa Cystic Lesion. International Otopathology Society (Boston, MA), April 24, 1999
- Update on the Round Window Catheter Sudden Sensational Hearing Loss, June 17, 1997